John Lennon, ce maudit jour de ton assassinat j'était a Londres
quant on a su l'atmosphère était glacial , ...
pire que ici ? no qua même au moins on se regardait face a face
même sans se parler, ici souffle le vent chaud ....
pour résumer, imagine un monde sans ces fous de dieu...
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
Ah
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as oneSource : LyricFind
Paroliers : John Winston Lennon
Paroles de Imagine © Budde Music France, CONSALAD CO., Ltd, O/B/O DistroKid
quant on a su l'atmosphère était glacial , ...
pire que ici ? no qua même au moins on se regardait face a face
même sans se parler, ici souffle le vent chaud ....
pour résumer, imagine un monde sans ces fous de dieu...
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us, only sky
Imagine all the people
Livin' for today
Ah
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as oneSource : LyricFind
Paroliers : John Winston Lennon
Paroles de Imagine © Budde Music France, CONSALAD CO., Ltd, O/B/O DistroKid

