Salon du Disque de Marciac 14 & 15 novembre 2026 - deuxième édition
18 octobre 2026 réunion MÉLAUDIA à ABLON-sur-Seine
partage des ressources documentaires de l'association

Altec 604B - Want to buy ...
#1
Altec 604B - Want to buy ...
Hi,
I'd like to buy a pair of Altec 604B - in good shape/condition and working order. Paper cones and diaphragms should be the original ones.
Thanks a lot for offers or suggestions where to buy (except e**y).
Best from Germany,
m.
Répondre
#2
RE: Altec 604B - Want to buy ...
Hello from Belgium,

I've 2 pair of 605B for sale.
Not really the same, but email me if interested.

Thanks for reply.

André.
Répondre
#3
RE: Altec 604B - Want to buy ...
André,
thanks for your offer!
unfortunately I'm focussing only the 604B.
Still patient & best,
Répondre


Atteindre :


Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)